Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Hanleyglasses for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and User experience. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and accommodate the content to offer content that suits your preferences.
Third-party cookies: These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Hanleyglasses with services requested by Hanleyglasses to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are the collection of access statistics and the analysis of navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the user accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs to provide Users with Content and/or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users. You can get more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main features, expiration period, etc. in the following link(s) link(s):
- Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
The entity(s) (s) responsible(s) for the provision of cookies may(n) transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is required by law or is processed by a third party for such entities.
Disable, reject and delete cookies: You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
You can consult the steps to disable the installation of cookies in the «Help» sections of the web pages each browser, for example, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Opera
Controller of the data processing
André Varela Leiro, with NIF: 77463438J, and whose contact details are:
- Address: Luar Sear 36B Bordóns (Sanxenxo) Pontevedra.
- Phone number (+34) 663 888 604
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis for data processing
Consent of the interested party, the user has
the right to withdraw consent.
For the management of orders, it is necessary to provide the data that allow the management of the same, the payment, and its shipment. These data are used for the purposes described when making the purchase.
Recipients of the data
No data will be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation.
Exercise of your rights as a citizen
The User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to Hanleyglasses with the reference “LOPD-Hanleyglasses”, specifying: Name, the surname of the User, and copy of the ID.
In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means proving the identity. Request with specific reasons for the requestor information to be accessed. Address for service. Date and signature of the applicant. Any document proving the request made.
The User must use a shipping method that allows them to prove the shipment and the receipt of the request. This request and any other accompanying documents should be sent to the following address and/or e-mail: SEAR SITE 36 B- BORDONS – 36960 SANXENXO (PONTEVEDRA) / email@example.com
Purpose of data processing
The processing of the data shall be carried out for the purpose specified in each form:
- In the case of orders, the data will be used to manage the order, the services offered, and inform about our products and services.
- In the contact form, they are used to respond to your request.
- In the Club VIP subscription, they are used to send you discounts and exclusive promotions of Hanley.
The data will be kept for 6 years.
Email addresses are used to target advertising to like-minded people on Facebook.
The user has the right to access, rectification, cancellation, or opposition to the processing of the data, as well as to withdraw the consent at any time. It also can complain with the Supervisory Authority where appropriate, as well as how to exercise them through simple, free, and easily accessible means.
- Right of Access: This is the right of the User to obtain information about his specific personal data and the processing that Hanleyglasses has carried out or performed, as well as the available information on the origin of such data and the communications made or planned thereon.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the User to modify the data that, being inside the automated file, turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Cancellation: It is the right to delete the personal data of the User, except as provided in other applicable laws that determine the mandatory conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of Opposition: It is the User’s right not to carry out the processing of his data or to cease the processing of them by Hanleyglasses.